- Copy a URL from Safari into the editor.
- Drag and drop an image from the Finder into the editor.
- Drag and drop an.mp4 video file from the Finder into the editor.
- “Select All”, then “Edit › Copy as HTML”, then paste into an HTML editor.
- Visit the Preferences and change the insertion point to iOS style.
- Double-click a paragraph number, then show the Navigator.
- Make your window take up the whole screen, then play with the zoom slider.
- Display the Markup Cheat Sheet and click/shift-click like a madman.
- Click inside a link (image/video/annotation), then hit Return twice.
- Hit “Help › Send Feedback…” and speak your mind.
Subscribe to Ulysses Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox